Consignment Options For Your Equipment
Connect with more potential customers and complete sales faster when consigning with 4M Iron’s™ worldwide network. Choose 4M Iron and choose a partner with extensive experience in the used equipment & truck business. Working with us means the potential to sell equipment for a higher price without having to pay outrageous fees and taking the risk of selling at auction. We offer potential buyers plenty of time to inspect equipment and help eliminate stress from the reselling process.
4M IRON WILL NET YOU AN ADDITIONAL 20% VERSUS TAKING YOUR EQUIPMENT TO AN AUCTION
When you resell through 4M Iron, you can expect…
- A detailed market value evaluation and 100% control of the sale price
- An experienced sales team with the customers best interest first and foremost
- A database viewable by a worldwide audience
- A multi-level marketing program that invests over $10,000 each month with advertising partners, email campaigns, and online search engines
- Higher resale prices
- The most competitive consignment fee in the industry
- The ability to provide a turnkey process for the customer and deliver an export machine to customer home port
Here is an outline of the value of our consignment program. We will use the following machine as an example: 2011 CAT 330DL excavator with 4000 hours. Selling this machine at auction would bring the contractor approximately $85,000 less the 10% auction fee plus trucking and repair which is another 2% at a minimum. The contractor would net approximately $74,800. 4M Iron would sell for retail price vs auction. We would sell the unit for approximately $100,000. The customer would net $93,500 after if we did a 6.5% commission. 4M Iron would put $18,700 additional dollars in your pocket. This is a 20% better return on your investment.